Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

This weekend I suffered rip roaring toothache, so on Sunday morning, where I would usually be found hunting vintage finds at my local boot sale, i was instead in bed feeling sorry for myself. Later on that day I tagged along with my OH to a toy collectors fair at the Bath & West ground, Shepton Mallet. Despite their protests on the way there, the kids loved it and I got myself a a dinky lady penelope car and a lovely shabby old dinky vw van which is now pride of place in my kitchen window. I want the real life version, but this will do for now! So, despite my lack of vintage thrift, I managed to raise my spirits with a good reminiscence session and a fair win! Happy days!




2 comments:

  1. Ive always wanted to check out that fair, great cute finds :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your toothache is better, awful thing, toothache, never been to that show great find. Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete